Non-Emergency 101

Call 101 to report:

  • Non-emergency enquiries
  • An incident that has already happened
  • For advice or help

If you're Deaf or hard of hearing, you can contact us by text on 07811 311 908.

Emergency 999

Call 999 if:

  • a serious offence is in progress or has just been committed
  • someone is in immediate danger or harm
  • property is in danger of being damaged
  • a serious disruption to the public is likely

If you're deaf or hard of hearing, contact 999 by text (but you must have registered with emergencySMS for this service)

Anti-terrorist hotline 0800 789 321

Call the UK Anti-Terrorism Hotline on 0800 789 321 if you've seen or heard something that you think could suggest terrorist activity.