There are a number of ways you can contact Dyfed-Powys Police if you are deaf, hard of hearing, or have difficulties with speech.

In an emergency, you can contact 999 by text, but you need to register for this national service.

To report anything that isn't an emergency, we have a non-emergency text service. You do not have to register to use this service but it would assist Dyfed-Powys police if you did provide us with your contact details.

The mobile number is 07811 311 908

This mobile number can be used to text a report or enquiry which does not require an immediate emergency response, for example:-

  • To report a crime or criminal damage that is not happening right now.
  • To contact your local police officer
  • To pass on information about a criminal activity e.g. drug use or dealing
  • To enquire about lost property
  • To request information or advice.