Your local council has Parking Enforcement Officers and is responsible for the issuing of Penalty Charge Notices (PCNs) to vehicles contravening the parking restrictions for on and off street parking, which includes car parks. They work to ensure the free flow of traffic and that the roads are safe for everyone.

If you have a general query about parking contact your local council.

If you see a parked vehicle causing an obstruction on a public road call police on 101.

Council Contacts

  • Report online
  • Telephone: 01597 826000
  • Email:
  • Website:

If the matter cannot be resolved with your local council or you require further advice please call us on 101